Ceremonies by Sandy
Wed Your Way
Your ceremony is the center of your wedding day.
It should reflect your personality and beliefs.
I honor your spirit and personal values and work with you to create an intimate, celebration that fits you perfectly.
I want to know your love story. I want to meet you in person and get to know you. I want to help you identify what is meaningful to you and then assist you to create an experience that is memorable and reflects you as a couple. I provide examples and suggestions for vows, readings, and special ceremonies or help you in prepare your own words. I will not schedule more than two ceremonies a day. It's my joy to hold sacred space that's both sensitive to your needs and to your guests.
Your Love Story is the Heart of Your Ceremony.
Let Me Help You Tell It.
I love meeting with couples and hearing their stories. I love watching the transformation as they walk in unsure and walk out relaxed and excited about a ceremony that truly reflects who they are as a couple. I love watching his face when he sees her at the end of the aisle. I love watching them connect on a heart and soul level during their vows and personal words. I love hearing the mom's tell me how meaningful the ceremony was, as the happy couple has their picture taken.
Centering & Unity Ceremonies
Family Sand Ceremony
Family Candle Lighting
Witness or Guest Vows
Breaking the Glass
Wine or Vase Ceremony
Wine Box Ceremony
Two Step Ring Exchange
Moment of Silence or Remembrance
Labyrinth Walk Ceremony
Four Corners Blessing
Native American Blanket Ceremony
Blended Religion or Tradition Ceremonies
Custom Ceremony Designed For You
Rehearsal, License, Certificate, & Reception
- I provide a keepsake certificate and sign any other provided by you or the state.
- I file the necessary paperwork immediately upon leaving the ceremony, so your marriage is officially recorded.
- I attend and guide you through a rehearsal, if desired.
- I attend the reception for prayer or a meal blessing upon request or provide a written one to be read by someone else.
- I honor who you are as couple and hold sacred space for you and your family, friends, and guests.
- It is your responsibility to provide a marriage license (with copies if necessary) and payment before your ceremony.
Packages & Pricing
Standard or Custom Ceremonies
(Choose or write the wording and flow of the entire ceremony)
Starting at $100*
Simple Ceremonies (Choose your vows and light planning)
Starting at $50*
Elopements (Very light to no advanced planning)
Starting at $25*
*Sliding scale, please contact officiant for an estimate or quote; Special discounts may apply.
Weddings, Spiritual Unions, Renewal of Vows, & Civil Ceremonies OH, IN, KY
Contact Me For a Quote
Rev. Sandy is a licenced officiant